Improvements In Android 4.2
- Dedicated customizable notifications panel in the status bar
- New lockscreen widgets
- Support for multiple user accounts
- Better accessibility,
- Daydreams screensaver mode
- New widgets and launcher from the Galaxy S4.
- Improvements in performance and battery life.
For me, the biggest draw for Android 4.2 is the support for multiple user accounts. It's nice to be able to set up a "Guest" user in case someone wants to borrow my tablet.
How To Add Users In Android 4.2
- Go to your Settings
- Tap User Profiles
- Tap Add User (might be in the upper-right hand corner)
- Tap OK to confirm that you want to add a user
- Tap Set Up Now in the pop-up menu to confirm that the person for whom you’re creating a profile is close by.
- Enter the new user’s Gmail address and click OK.
- After you click OK, it will take a bit to sync up the new account.